1 on 1 mentoring for photographers
IN A COMPETITIVE FIELD WITH 85% FAILURE RATE, LET’S MAKE SURE YOU SUCCEED.
Let’s Learn Cool Things Together!
I really wish I had done mentoring with someone who knew what they were doing. In the past 3.5 years I’ve gone through 4 different websites, spent thousands on SEO experts that did nothing for my organic search reach. Through failure I’ve found success. I’ve also continually grown by business while working part-time, spending half the day with my kids, and founding a non-profit Speak Up Book Club Inc.
I’m not an expert in light room or photoshop – so if your looking for guidance on those I can’t help you. What I do know how to do is start and make a business successful. I worked 9 months this year part-time and had my best year ever.
2021: 141,000 | 2020: 85,000 | 2019: 61,250 | 2018: 32,470 | 2017: 6,100
Mentoring can include the following areas:
- workflow from camera to computer to Lightroom
- Follow me on my sessions
- creating a basic square space site from start to finish
- setting up the following areas of google: business/site crawl/site map/console/analytics/ad words
- Cost of doing business
- expense tracking
- forming a LLC
- IPS versus Shoot and Burn: What’s best for you
- finding your target market
- talking with customers/ sales/ building that relationship/ finding a common bond (this is my jam- I believe this is the main way that I retain clients. They like me!)
- how to work with kids versus cooperate headshots
- how to brand yourself (this is import} / rebranding
- engaging content/blogging/social media – what you need to spend your time on
- CRM/ Contracts/ Questionnaires/Invoicing
- Client proofing galleries/up selling/digital pricing
- automatic booking